Buckhurst House Physiotherapy Clinic Sevenoaks
James McSharry BSc (Hons) Chartered Physiotherapist
The clinic is conveniently located in the heart of Sevenoaks town centre, offering ample surrounding parking and close proximity to the high street, library and leisure centre.
The principal Physiotherapist, James McSharry, uses a combination of manual therapy, exercise prescription and self-management to help restore his clients to their normal function. He focuses on a collaborative approach with his clients to achieve their goals.
A centrally located Physiotherapist in Sevenoaks providing gentle and effective manual therapy for:-
- Back and neck pain
- Muscle and tendon injuries
- Joint and ligament sprains and strains
- Rehabilitation following fractures and orthopaedic surgery (ACL reconstruction, Rotator Cuff repair)
- Biomechanical running injuries such as Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles tendonopathy)
- Rheumatological conditions such as Osteo-arthritis
- Nerve pain such as Sciatica
- Headaches and jaw pain